Established since 2017
IT START WITH
An Endless Passion for Music
For Discovery, for People, for Life...
For the last few years Deep House and Future House Trap Music have progressed and developed continuously becoming fashionable music styles for the in-crowd.
In 2018 music composer Carl Clarks signed contracts of the well-known Dutch music label Spinnin’ Records and also of the publisher Music Allstars.
It is fair to say that Spinnin’ Records belongs to the most successful Dance and Electro Music Labels in the world. At Spinnin’ Records are superstars and talents like Tiesto, Hardwell, Dimitri Vegas, Afro Jack, Sander van Doorn, Steve Aoki’s Nicky Romero, Sam Feldt, Jay Hardway, Martin Solveig, Fedde Le Grand and many others under contract.
Thanks to his many years of experience, artist Carl Clarks now has the opportunity to prove his skills furthermore and develop his talents. Carl Clarks is capable of carrying his masses of fans away by his outrageous performances. With his magnificent repertoire of Big Future House Sound he hits the pulse of today, especially addressing to the younger ones. However, he already laid the foundation for this with his first release at Spinnin’ Records over two years ago.
Meanwhile Carl Clarks has produced some new compositions in collaboration with gorgeous singer Cara Melin, who already had worked together with Ferry Corsten.
And there were further productions and bootlegs:
- · Carl Clarks and Menno Reyntjes: “Growin’ Pains”, 2019, released at Storm Musik Records
- · Ian Storm, Carl Clarks and Costary: “No Time”, 2020, released at Storm Musik Records
- · Falko Niestolik and Carl Clarks: “Something”, 2020, released at Storm Musik Records
- · Carl Clarks / Maître Gims: “J’me tire”, 2020
- · Carl Clarks / James Blunt: “When I Find Love Again”, 2020
- · Carl Clarks / Guru Josh Project: “Infinity”, 2020
- · Carl Clarks / Ed Sheeran: “Happier”, 2020
It never ends
His productions like “Say You’re Mine”, “Your Love”, “Growin’ Pains” and “No Time” are currently to be found in Spotify’s most popular playlists. Up to the present day his songs have achieved up to 500,000 plays.
His songs are being played by radio stations worldwide and can also be found in the topic charts, e.g. iTunes and Beatport Charts.